I covered a 7"x 5" canvas board with dictionary paper, when the glue was dry I stuck down pieces of very sticky masking tape and pulled it of, this removed some of the paper leaving some of the underside, that had stuck to the glue, showing, I also scraped bits of with my finger nail.
I gave the page a wash with watered down acrylic paint and put other colours on with my finger.
I stamped some crackle and flowers, then I splattered some white acrylic paint over it.
The flower and sentiment were stamped and embossed. I used the stem of the flower to go round the edge, The butterflies were stamped onto previously coloured card and cut out, I painted a glossy accents over them.
DecoArt - acrylic paint.
Kaiserkraft - crackle stamp.
Visible Image - flower and sentiment stamp.
Innovative Stamp Creations - butterflies.
Archival Ink - black and French ultramarine.