Tuesday 16 October 2018

Trick or Treat Art Journal Page

Good morning everyone, today I'm very happy to be a guest designer for Try It On Tuesday, the theme for their latest challenge is Trick Or Treat/Halloween.


I've made an art journal page.


I covered a page in my Dina Wakley journal with a sheet of Gecko Galz background paper and then I  painted the edges with white paint. I printed a mixture of Gecko Galz and Mischief Circus images, cut them out and adhered them to the page, I added a little colour to some of the images with coloured pencils. The red moon's made of tissue paper. I used a Sizzix die for the crow and branch, for the cat and flying witch I used Cherry Pie Art stamps, the spider and cobweb are Inkadinkado stamps and the sentiment is a Tim Holtz stamp, I wrote Trick Or Treat on the roof. The image with the horns was just a head and shoulders so I used a silver Gelato to make him look like he had a ghostly body.

Thank you for dropping by to take a look, why not pop over to Try It On Tuesday to see the inspirational pieces that the design team have made. xxx

13 comments:

  1. Fab page Hazel, so many wonderful details. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous art journal page! I love the way you created the background and the spooky images are perfect πŸ˜€. It's fang-tastic ...lol πŸ˜‰. Thanks so much for the inspiration and for being our Guest Designer over at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowowow, you page is absolutely breathtaking. Ich love it.
    so glad that you are guest Designer with us at TIOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It's great to have you as our GD this time, especially with something so fabulously spooky! I am pleased to see this in daylight or I might have bad dreams! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous Halloween page Hazel. I love the red moon and all the details. Thank you for joining us as our Guest Designer for this theme at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. A spooktacular page dear Hazel - so much fantastic details - you tell a great story with it! Great to have you as a guest at Tio!
    Big hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous journal page Hazel love all the details and that ghostly man is a brilliant addition.
    Lovely to have you join us as our Guest Designer for this challenge.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your guest DT spot hazel and love your fabulous spooky journal page xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous Halloween journal page Hazel !! I love this so beautiful background with all the fabulous elements you have used for this fantastique theme at Tiot.
    I wish you a very nice day, big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOh, I thought I had commented yet !
    I love love your Halloween journal page Hazel !! It´s just amazing, love the wonderful background and all the beautiful details, for this lovely theme at Tiot.
    Wish you a very nice day, big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fab journal page and story scene!!Lots of wonderful, spooky details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab journal page love it! x

    ReplyDelete