Thursday 1 November 2018

Art Journal Page

Good morning everybody. It's time for a new challenge at Altered Eclectics, as always the theme is Mixed Media/Altered Art.

I've done an art journal page for my DT piece.


I started by adding some colour to the page using watered down Dylusions ink, then I added some torn strips of washi tape, strips of book pages, a bit more colour and then I added some stamped script. I scribbled a circle on the corner and scribbled some writing round it. I die cut the circle using an Elizabeth entwined circle die and embossed it with some Frantage embossing enamel, the butterfly was made using a Sizzix stamp and die. I added a pen nib for the body and some stickles on the wings, the words are a Tim Holtz sticker.

Thank you for dropping by to take a look, have a lovely day. xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful journal page Hazel. The white space makes the colours really pop. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous journal page Hazel, I also loved the white space, it makes me look more at the wonderful design.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous composition and gorgeous colours Hazel. The circle and butterfly are a beautiful focal point. Have a wonderful weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours and design. Lovey art journal page. Have a creative week Judy

    ReplyDelete