Friday 21 September 2018

Moon Godess

Good morning everybody, the sun is shining today, I hope it lasts. Today I'm sharing a journal page that I made in July, it was made for a Burkmates Creative Outlets challenge (James Burkes Facebook group}. James posted an image of one of his drawings and we could use it anyway we wanted.

I'm entering my page in the Art Journal Journey challenge A World Of Fantasy, the theme was chosen by Yvonne.


I used Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powder and a stencil for the background, I printed James image and cut her out together with the moons. I drew the dangling stars and coloured them and her hair with a gold Imagination Crafts starlighs paint. I added gold splatters and edged the page with a black marker. The shimmer on the page doesn't show up very well on the photo.

Thank you for dropping by to take a look, have a lovely day. xxx

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful journal page Hazel. I love the beautiful figure against that very creative background. Have a good weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an image and you used is in a very beautiful way Hazel! A fantatic page for Yvonne's theme! Thank you for sharing it with Art Journal Journey! Happy weekend, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks a beautiful Moon Goddess Hazel.
    It is a fantastic journal page for my theme over at Art Journal Journey. Thank you for sharing it with us there.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel, you always impress me with your journal pages. This very shiny and shimmery page is fabulous. I love how you created a frame around the piece, and all the beautiful work that went into coloring and fussy cutting the image. It's simply perfect for Yvonne's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete