Saturday 29 September 2018

Craftpod Makes

Good morning everybody, the sun is out but it's a little chilly.

My Autumn Craftpod box arrived during the week, it reminded me that I haven't posted the projects that I made with the Spring and Summer boxes.


I loved the colours for the projects in the Summer box, the rose cross stitch had a hoop to display it in but I found a small trinket box that had been waiting years to have something done to it, the rose was ideal.

 
This project is a sewing needle case, I enjoyed making this even though I stitched the embroidered panel to the front a little wonky


The Spring box had a stitch sampler to embroider and a bag to make and embroider.


I'm now looking forward to making the projects from the Autumn box, one of the projects is a little different, no stitching anywhere.

Thank you for taking a look, have a lovely weekend. xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful little embroideries. Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects Hazel, each piece looks lovely, it sounds a great box to use especially when you love stitching.
    Have a good weekend
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty, Hazel (or maybe I should say "sew pretty")... lovely work with those delicate colours of thread. They're all delightful, but I think the sewing needle case is my favourite.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects Hazel with great choices of images and colours. The sewing case is so delicate.

    Thank you for commenting at Jumbled Crafts

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how lovely they all are, so wish I could stitch, I am just to cack-handed! Wonderful work Hazel.
    Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all beautiful Hazel! I used to love cross-stitching, it takes me back!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete