I painted the background with acrylic paint and stencilled a skull and letters with modelling paste.
I then dribbled some Dylusion ink down the page.
I stamped the pumpkins[Hero Arts], bottles[Creative Expressions] and wings[Hampton Arts] onto card and coloured them with acrylic paint. I covered the small wooden skulls with DecoArt Media Crackle Paste. When the paste had dried I glued the wings to the back of the skulls and glued all the stamped images to the page. I gave the page a coat of Multi Matte Medium, when this dried I added more colour to the images with some Faber-Castell Pitt pens. I used a white Posca Pen to whiten the larger skull.
I hope you can find time to visit and enter the challenge, my team mates have made some fabulous samples and they would love you to take a look.
Have a lovely day.