Friday 15 February 2013

12 Tags of 2013 - February

I was so excited when I found out that I was one of the January tag winners and still being flushed with success I thought it was time to make my February tag.
I decided to keep my tag as close to the tag that Tim made using the things that I had in my stash.
You can find Tim's February tag here.
Here is my take on the tag.


Here is a list of the things that I used.
Ripe persimmon, fired brick Distress stain.
Black soot Distress ink.
Black Archival Ink.
Watercolour pencils
Kraft core card.
QuickCutz letter and numbers die.
Art Impressions and 7Gypsies stamps.
Orange Sakura Jelly Roll pen.
Sticker from my stash.

The image was coloured with the watercolour pencils and some water.
I die cut the letters and adhered them to the Kraft core card before sanding them.
The Sakura pen was used to draw and colour the hearts at the top of the tag.

7 comments:

  1. Fab tag, love, love, love your queen

    Well done on your win

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag, congrats on your win! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your January win This tag is a great take on Tim's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab improvisation Hazel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tage on the tag Hazel :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your queen! So creative and love the YES or NO embellishment you made.

    ReplyDelete