Monday 11 March 2019

SPA - Africa

Hi everyone. Africa is this weeks theme for the Sunday Postcard Art challenge.


I coloured the card with terracotta brusho and painted the sun with yellow acrylic paint, I splattered the card with gold Kuretake watercolour paint.The zebra was stamped onto the card and I also stamped it onto white card, I cut the face out and adhered it to the card. I stamped the two silhouettes with black Archival ink. The large figure was stamped onto white card, coloured with felt tips, cut out and adhered it to the card. I doodled round the edge.

Stamps
Stampendous - zebra.
Clarity stamps - figures.

Thank you for dropping by, have a lovely day. xxx


11 comments:

  1. fantastic!!!thanks for joining this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous design and colours that fits the theme perfectly. Great page Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love the fantastic colours. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic. Great images and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic images, its a great postcard Hazel.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous postcard Hazel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely postcard and very impressive doodling I assumed it was a border stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super postcard Hazel. Hope all is well.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely postcard. I don't often do Africa these days but when I get my stamps out I just lose myself in them, real enjoyment.
    Love the background colour you have used - works so well with these stamps.
    hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete