Saturday 19 January 2019

Your’e a Star

Good morning everyone. Geometric shapes is the theme chosen by Alison at Art Journal Journey

I would also like to enter my page in the Moo Mania And More challenge Cold and Frosty Colours.


The background was a mop up page in my journal. I stamped some stars with metalic glaze on the background but they don't show up very well. I stamped some larger stars [Carabelle Studio] and doodled on them with white pen. I adhered a Tim Holtz paper doll to a large star that I'd cut out of previously coloured card. I drew zig zag lines round the page to frame the image and coloured it with a silver Posca pen. The photo below shows the silver star sequins that I'd adhered to the page.


Thank you for dropping by, have a lovely weekend. xxx

10 comments:

  1. I just love what you have made with that mop up background! This is ADORABLE - and all those shapes in it! WOW!
    And you made me not just happy with this wonderful page linking to AJJ but I love it that I can also see this fabulous page at Moo Mania & More! Much appreciated! Thank you for linking to AJJ and MM&M!
    Happy weekend
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page Hazel, love the stars and the pretty colours. Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant, Hazel - love all the silver and I bet it's a whole lot nicer in real life. Great colours and fab design!

    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a wonderful page Hazel, there is a real beautiful and sparkling shine for the background layers.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a gorgeous page for my theme at AJJ Hazel!
    Happy Sunday,
    Alison xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why don't my mop-up pages look as good as yours? This is wonderful. I love your dancing girl and considered using her recently, too. This is a wonderful entry for Alison's theme at Art Journal Journey, Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that's delightful - the layered stars look lovely, especially that gleam of light from the tiny sequins.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mop up pages never look like this Hazel. Such a lovely background to which you have added pops of colour with your various stars.
    Delightful!
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete