Wednesday 11 April 2018

SPA - Water

Water is this weeks Sunday Postcard Art challenge theme.


The background was coloured with acrylic paint and the puddles were stencilled, I drew the rain drops. I stamped the image onto card, coloured it, cut it out and glued it to the card, the stamp I used is a Dylusions stamp.
My card was larger than a postcard so after I wrote the words I took a photo and loaded it into my Serif programme and resized it, I added the pink and green border and added some script and a postmark to the background.

Thank you for looking. xxx Hazel.

8 comments:

  1. that is very nice!!!
    greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card but enough rain now! Time for some sunshine!!! Hope you have a lovely weekend ahead xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful postcard Hazel. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Hazel - great journaling!

    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic card Hazel. It would be lovely to have the rain go away.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Hazel.
    thanks for joining the "water"challenge.

    ReplyDelete