Wednesday 19 March 2014

A Vintage Journey - Anything Tim

I've made this tag for the the first challenge at A Vintage Journey, the theme is Anything Tim.


I started by cutting a tag from a piece of blue card that had been embossed with cogs. I coloured the raised edges with a vintage photo distress ink pad and sprayed it with water. I coloured some card with stormy sky and stamped the image then I cut it out. I edged the tag with stormy sky and added some tissue tape to the top and bottom of the tag. I coloured a die cut edge with Treasure Brass and attached it to the bottom of the tag. I coloured some chain, screw brads and watch charm with some Treasure Brass to make them the same colour and attached them to the tag, I also added the image, word, staples and some ribbon.

Supplies
Stampers Anonymous - Time Traveller stamp set.
Katzelkraft - Masculin stamp.
Sizzix - Vintage Lace die.
Stormy sky and vintage photo Distress ink.
Treasure Brass

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic tag, really striking! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Hazel, very T!m like indeed

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel...your masculine tag is beautifully done. I love the embossed gears in your background and how you've inked and blended them. Tim's little vintage lace trim across the bottom is a nice touch as is the metallic clock face and chain. Nice job! Thanks for sharing your tag with us at A Vintage Journey. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great design Hazel, it all fits together so perfectly, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Hazel - fantastic!!! How in the world do you think of such things. I hope to keep studying everything and hope my style will evolve. Every jot and tittle about this is so striking! You should feel very proud!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant tag Hazel, I still have that set on my wish list...
    love all the texture and colour hues, Debi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous tag Hazel, I love the textured cog background which is a perfect backdrop for the Time Traveller and the added elements finish it off nicely. Thanks for travelling on A Vintage Journey and sharing this with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic tag Hazel with all the feel of a Tim piece

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stating with a coloured card base makes for a great background Hazel :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete