Monday 5 November 2012

Card For A Man

It was our friend Steve's birthday yesterday and this is the card I made for him.


The background and Fiat image were made using the Debbi Moore Designs Shabby Chic CD.
The red car image is by Gecko Galz.
I also used some ribbed kraft card that I had dry brushed with white acrylic paint.
I embellished it with some nail head brads, cogs and string.

I'm entering my card in the following challenges.

Do You Stack Up  Brads
Allsorts For Men Only.
Cards For Men Anything Goes


13 comments:

  1. Great card for a male. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card Hazel :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card love your image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect masculine card Hazel.

    Many thanks joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - what a fantastic creation i love all the embellishments.

    Your cards are amazing i will be following your blog

    Thanks for joining us at cards for men

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Hazel, lovely layout

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you just gave me an idea for my husbands birthday, thanks it was fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brilliant man's card Hazel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Hazel-so many great things for men on it

    Best wishes Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A stunning masculine collage style card Hazel.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card for your friend Hazel, I love these vintage images.

    Maria xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card for a man Hazel, love the distressing. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for my For Men Only challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card. I like your color choice and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic Card which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete