Sunday 12 February 2012

Fairy Domino Book and Pendant.

These are my latest DT pieces for Gecko Galz. I used images from the lovely Pixie Dust Domino image sheet.


For the pendant I adhered the image to a piece of stampboard, punched a hole and triple embossed it with clear UTEE, I added glitter on the second coat of UTEE. I coloured the sides and back with a gold Krylon pen and then adhered the flower and leaves.

This is the front of my domino book.

For the front and back of my domino book I painted two dominoes with lake Eco Green acrylic paint and then adhered the images and triple embossed them with clear embossing powder.


For the inside I cut some card to size and coloured it with a selection of Distress inks then I stamped some images. I scored the card and concertina folded it. I distressed the edges of the images and adhered them to the card then I attached the front and back dominoes and some ribbon to keep the book closed.

This is the back of my domino book.
The stamps I've used are,
Carolines for the tiny fairies and fairy silhouette.
Stampotique for the mushroom.
Tattered Angels and Inkadinkado for the rest.

19 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel. Gorgeous! I have been toying with making one of these this week. Thanks for sharing. Lots of lovely ideas.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous, Hazel! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty, Hazel and a great variety of ethereal images. Love them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous is that Hazel :)
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Hazel, lovely images and subtle colour palette. Lovely. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love the colours, it's gorgeous

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pendant is so pretty and then I view the photos of the book. Hazel, beautiful, ethereal artwork.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. coo Hazel - that's a stunner and what a gorgeous colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning pendant! I love your domino book too. such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Hazel! A truly stunning creation :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous Hazel, how clever you are

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous and so small what a wonderful gift, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are stunning Hazel! They are so unique, I love them. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely exquisite! Hazel, even you have surpassed yourself with this. Well in my eyes. I love domino books but can honestly say I have never seen one as beautiful as this.
    Simply equisite! Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG Haze these are equisite I just adore them, what beautiful work, Love the images they are amazing. You are one talented lady.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete