I don't seem to be doing much craft stuff at the moment so I thought I would start to show you some work that I've done through the year. I'm starting with a couple of CAS cards that I made for a KCUK Challenge.
For this card I used an aperture card to mask the front of my card blank, then I sponged it with Distress ink. I stamped the image and then removed the mask, then drew lines around the image.
The stamp that I used is a B Line Design stamp.
For the background I scribbled on an acrylic block with some felt tip pens and sprayed it with water then I stamped it on my card blank. I then stamped the image and sentiment with black Archival.
I use a Dina Wakley stamp.