I’ve altered a journal cover for my DT project.
The journal started life with a plain kraft cover.
I covered it with a gelli print and stencilled the flowers with acrylic paint [Decoart and Paperartsy], I stamped some leaves with a Dina Wakley stamp and paint. When the paint had dried I doodled on the flowers and leaves with Posca pens I also drew some tiny flowers.
I found a couple of fabrics in my fabric stash, a green one for the leaves and a yellow one with pretty pink roses on it for the flowers, it's quite a bright yellow but it doesn't show up very well on the photo. I adhered the material to some card and cut out the flower and leaf shapes, I used a black pen on the edges and then adhered them to the page.
Thank you for dropping by to take a look, have a lovely day. xxx