Wednesday 22 August 2018

Take A Ride

Hi everyone. I'm sharing with you a couple of man cards that I had to make last week, I'm also entering them in the Try It On Tuesday Take a Ride challenge.


The background for this card was already made in my stash and I stamped the Crafty Individuals train onto card that I'd coloured with distress inks. The circles on the background were made with an AALL&Create stamp, I'm not sure who made the ruler stamp or the sentiment stamp.


For this card I spread some gesso directly onto the card and did some stamping - unsure who made the stamps. The Crafty Individuals car was stamped onto card stained with some vintage photo distress ink.

Thank you for looking, enjoy your day. xxx

8 comments:

  1. Both cards are wonderful, love the vintage look. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Both cards are brilliant Hazel! Thank you very much for joining Try It On Tuesday! Happy week for you! oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what beautiful cards! I love the vintage images stamped on the tags and the wonderful colours and layers - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Hazel, loving the vintage imagery and thank you so much for using my stamp in the background ❤️❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel they are fantastic manly cards, great vintage images and style. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. The design of this tag is so intricately designed. I love the colors used on this. Thanks for the share, hope you had a fantastic weekend. Keep up the posts.


    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great pair of cards Hazel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these vintage travel images - I always think transport looks much more stylish then than now! Great cards with the coloured panels layered over the kraft, and I love those doodled frames.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete