Sunday 20 May 2018

Butterfly Make and Take

A few weeks ago I went to Ally Pally and did a great make and take with the lovely Tracy Evans using the stamps she designed for AALL & Create. I was really pleased with what I made and decided to turn it into an art journal page.

I'm entering my page in the Art Journal Journey Flora and Fauna challenge.


I made the background the same way as the make and take using gesso, AALL & Create stamps and stencils and distress oxides. I adhered the make and take to some black card and adhered it to the background. I added a couple of stencilled words and word stickers.

This is the make and take that I made.


Thank you for dropping by, have a lovely Sunday. xxx Hazel.

6 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely amazing and beautiful journal page. I love everything about it, including the stamping and the stencils. The butterflies are stunning. I am thrilled you shared this with us at Art Journal Journey today. It's a beauty filled with charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You turned the already brilliant make and take into a wonderful journal page Hazel! Great to see you at Art Journal Journey again with such a beautiful entry! Thank you for playing along with us!
    Happy weekend!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful journal page! I love how you created the background with the gesso, Distress Oxides and fabulous stamps 😁. Layering your make and take on top looks amazing and those butterflies with the rusty nails and sheet music are stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a wonderful make and take Hazel and it looks beautiful the way you used it for the journal page.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful butterflies made from music paper. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful butterflies made from music paper. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete