Thursday 1 February 2018

Sweetheart Box

Hi everyone, I can't believe that it's February already and time for another Altered Eclectics challenge, as always the theme is Altered Art/Mixed Media, no cards of ATCs allowed.

For my design team project I've decorated a heart shaped box that had toiletries in it.


I covered the box with handmade paper, it's not a very good photo, the paper is a peachy colour not white.

I glued some lace to the side of the lid and embossed the chipboard hearts with Frantage embossing enamel. I decorated the box with a book page, lace, chipboard hearts, a Gecko Galz image. flowers and stickles.


The rest of the design team have made some lovely inspirational pieces and they would love you to visit the challenge to take a look or join in with the challenge.

Have a lovely day. xxx Hazel.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful box! Love how you decorated it. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful vintage box Hazel!
    Alison xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Hazel your box is stunning! You reminded me I have some handmade paper similar to that hidden away in the depths somewhere. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete