This is my iPad in it's altered case and below it is the old tatty case.
The first thing I did was to glue together all the bits that were falling apart.
I gave it a coat of white gesso and covered it with some lovely Imagination Crafts rice paper.
I added layers of acrylic paint, stencilling and stamping.
I used Stampendous stamps and dies for the butterflies. The butterflies were glued to the cover and I gave it a coat of matte medium, when this had dried I coloured the butterflies with Pitt pens and added some word stickers.
Thank you for dropping by, why not pop over to the Altered Eclectics blog to take a look at the lovely projects that the rest of the design team have made.