Thursday 19 June 2014

Black and White Deco Pages

Here are the latest deco pages that I've made for the KCUK deco swap, this time the pages are for Anne C. and her theme is Black and White.


I love this Crafty Impressions Doo Lally Pip stamp set, they're not the usual stamps that I go for, but there's something about juggling blackbirds that appeals to me.
I used a mono print for the background and stamped a kaisercraft alphabet stamp with white gesso over it.
The main image, sentiment and chipboard bird were stamped with black soot distress ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.

I'd like to enter this page into the That's Crafty Challenge - Birds

For the next Page I used PaperArtsy/Lynne Perella Stamps.


I used a Kaisercraft stamp to stamp the crackle onto the white background.
I added some striped ribbon, tissue tape and a Sizzix die cut.
The main image was stamped using black soot distress ink and clear embossing powder.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely Hazel, the black and white is so classy. Love the images . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, great quote, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel, Two brilliant pages, I love B/W together it's just looks so classy! I get what you're saying about juggling blackbirds, how much fun is that :D It's a great stamp :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pages and terrific stamps you have used.Both very unusual creations

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool - luv the idea of just black and white....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pages Hazel!
    Thanks for joining us at That's Crafty.
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel you managed to create such different styles for your pages and both are brilliant.
    I always enjoyed this swap at KCUK.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant black and white, Hazel. Two people are going to be very chuffed to receive them. Thanks for entering the first one into the That's Crafty! challenge.

    ReplyDelete