Tuesday 24 January 2012

Valentines Day

I can't believe that another fortnight has gone and it's time for another  CRAFT-ROOM CHALLENGE, the new challenge has been chosen by the lovely Maria and her theme is Valentines Day.
For my DT piece I've made a card.


This has got to be the easiest card that I've ever made, I put my back out last week and couldn't get my mind round anything too involved. My back is still painful and I'm still walking funny but I think it's getting better.
At Christmas I treated myself to the Cricut Ornamental Iron 2 cartridge, it has a lot of intricate designs on it.
I started with a red card blank and cut the frame and letters on my Cricut Expression, the image is from the Gecko Galz Kiss Me collage sheet, I attached it to the frame and added the black gems. I added flowers from my stash and black peel offs [sorry Cath] around the edge.

18 comments:

  1. Stunning die cuts and fab card Hazel :o)

    NIKKI

    ReplyDelete
  2. The die cuts are lovely, great card Hazel! Hope your back is better soon xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Hazel. Hope the back improves soon.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great ornate background. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card ! very lacey looking.

    darlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Hazel. That ironwork die cut is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Hazel, and the die cutting is beautiful. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Hazel, I love everything about it. I do sympathise with your back problem, I have great problems myself, I had surgery on mine. Julia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woops - something went wrong last time I tried to comment and everything went AWOL. Lovely card Hazel, you have captured the moment. Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel, hope your back is easier, have the same problem just now!
    Lovely card and the die cuts are gorgeous;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely romantic card. So sorry your still suffering hope it gets easier each day XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty Hazel. love that die. hope your back heals soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely and vintage Hazel, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hazel, love the deep, rich, romantic colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Hazel, looks like you spent ages on it:0) Hope your back keeps improving, I did the same thing a little while ago, you have my sympathy, hugs Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. First off I do hope your back is getting better, no fun being in pain.
    and still you were able to create this lovely card.
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card! Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete