Monday 24 January 2011

Chunky Alphabet Book J K and L

Feeling fed up as I was supposed to be having a crafting day with friends but I don't feel too good so I've decided to catch up with some blogging.

J is for jigsaw.
I coloured the card with broken china and stormy sky distress inks. For the images I used vintage photo. I did the jigsaw piece the same way but triple embossed it afterwards. The main image is by Crafty Individuals, I'm not sure who makes the jigsaw stamp. I went round the edges of the stamped jigsaws with a quickie glue pen and some foil. I added an alphabet brad and some words cut out of an old dictionary.
K is for kimono.
I coloured the background with broken china distress ink and edged it with stormy sky. The bamboo is stamped with stormy sky distress ink. I matted the oriental paper on to black card and attached it to the main card. I stamped the kimono on to some gold metal with black Stazon and embossed a pattern onto it and then added a little bit of colour with some green and blue Stazon. The letter K was stamped onto gold metal with black Stazon and I went round the edge with an embossing wheel.
L is for laughter.
There's not a lot to say about this one. The background I made sometime ago using Glimmer Mist. Again I'm not sure who made the stamp but I stamped it onto some tissue paper. I added some daisy ribbon, an alphabet brad and the word laughter.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous set of pages Hazel xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous Hazel! Love the jigsaw piece on the top one! xx

    ReplyDelete