Wednesday 21 June 2017

Flourish Postcard

Good morning, it looks like it's going to be another scorcher today, I hope you're all enjoying sunshine wherever you are. I'm now back online after five days without the internet - it seemed longer.

I'm sharing with you today a postcard that I made earlier in the year for a UK Stampers swap the theme was flourishes.


The card was coloured with Fresco Finish paints and the Creative Expressions swirls were stamped with white acrylic paint. I put some tissue tape at the bottom and stamped the main image [Paperartsy] directly onto the card. The moth at the bottom was stamped onto card, coloured, cut out and glued to the card. I added some Tim Holtz small talk stickers.

Thank you for dropping by, enjoy the sunshine.
xxx Hazel.

7 comments:

  1. This card is brilliant! Always hard for us to be longer time without internet...lol!
    oxo SUsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hazel! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a fantastic card Hazel. Good that you got your internet back, we all take badly when it goes walk about.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous visual layering of paints and stamps Hazel with great colours and design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to image life without the internet!!! A lovely card. I don't think I've seen the main image before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Glad you're back online!
    Alixxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Hazel I love this one, so creative.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete