Thursday 24 July 2014

Blue and Cream ATCs

Before I share my ATCs with you I'd like to apologise for my lack of commenting on your blogs, I've been trying catch up with you all but I'm so far behind that I don't seem to be able to, but I shall persevere and you should have a visit from me soon.

Now for my ATCs, I've made them for the July swap at KCUK the theme is Cream and Navy. I used cream card and chipped sapphire Distress ink for all three ATCs.


The stamps I used for this one are Crafty Individuals for the background and Stampers Anonymous for the main image.


The stamp for this one is Crafty Individuals.


The stamp for this one is Stampers Anonymous.

The wooden butterfly and clock were coloured with the chipped sapphire and had Distress Stickles added.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous set, love the top one, they look really vintage, reminds me of that pottery set you used to be able to get - Wedgewood I think it was called xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful ATCs,gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very prtty Hazel, love the colour! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely classic appearance to each ATC with your chosen colour palette.
    Hazel, it is all too easy to fall behind with visits, I know that myself so please, do not worry if you don't manage to visit me, I do understand.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ATC's Hazel , love the blue and white. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful set of ATCs with lots of interest and wonderful images

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three beautiful ATCs Hazel, love the blues! Commenting can be difficult, understand all about that, don't worry! Take care :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those ATCs!! Blue with any shade of white is one of my absolutely fav color combos! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete