Earlier this year I joined in with a couple of tag swaps at KCUK and thought it was time that I blogged them.
The theme for this tag was Yellow and Orange.
The background was coloured with Distress ink and Dylusions. I embossed a piece of card and tore a strip and adhered it to the tag. I stamped the bees onto white card and coloured them with Promarkers. I fussy cut them and covered the wings with Stickles, when this was dry I adhered them to the tag.
The Artistic Stamper for the background.
Stampotique for the bees.
A printing set for the words busy bees.
The theme for this tag is Blue and Brown
I used ribbed kraft card for the tag and painted it with some blue acrylic paint. I used a script embossing folder with some black card and used Treasure Brass on the embossing then I adhered it to the bottom of the tag. I stamped the images on white card with coffee Archival and edged them with blue distress ink. The square image was adhered to a fragment before being put on the tag. I added some ribbon and a charm.
PaperArtsy/Lynne Perrella stamps for the images.