Monday 10 October 2011

Gecko Galz Bloghop and Layout.

Gecko Galz will be holding their first ever BLOG HOP on October 27th - 31st. You will hop to each of the design team members blog site collecting exclusive FREE ephemera sheets and taking a look at all the wonderful designs that the team have come up with, then when you get to the last site you can enter to win  a fabulous prize. If you click on the blinkie in my sidebar it will take you to Gecko Galz then all you have to do is click on the witch to find out more about the hop.

This is my latest Gecko Galz DT piece.
To do this 8" x 8" layout I used an image from the Little Darlings Ephemera sheet and the Chalkboard Sentiment background paper.
The pink card and patterned paper is from my stash. I used a Marianne Designs die for the green flourishes
The sentiment is stamped using a Hobby Art stamp and the corner flourishes are done using a Stamp Bug stamp. The flowers and embellishments are from my stash. I think I've put two too many flowers on it.

9 comments:

  1. She is pretty as a picture and worthy of a swoon.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hazel. The flower embellishments match the flowers on the little girls hat perfectly. Lovely sentiment. The blog hop sounds a lot of fun.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful art work Hazel! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Hazel.

    I can't believe how you keep up with all the DT's you are on - well done as each piece is amazing.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel this is gorgeous, you do some fab pieces

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is absolutely gorgeous Hazel! I love your layout & that sweet image! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card Hazel and that image is soooo lovely! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absaolutely gorgeous card. Also love your stampbord necklace. Your art is always so beautiful
    Have a lovely week my friend

    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel, She is stunning, a totally gorgeous card so feminine, love it, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete