Sunday 19 June 2016

SPA - Asian/Oriental

Good morning everyone, I hope you are having a good weekend.
I'm hosting this weeks Sunday Postcard Art challenge and the theme I've chosen is Asian/Oriental.


I covered my postcard with some oriental patterned paper and stamped some bamboo leaves with galaxy gold Brilliance ink. I found the image in my stash, it's printed on vellum so I attached it to some white card with gold brads. The framed image and happiness character were stamped with black archival. I added the red cord, the punched out happiness character and some metal charms.


Here is a close up showing the gold bamboo leaves.

The stamps that I used are,

PSX - bamboo leaves.
Framed image - unknown.
Happiness character - unknown.

Thank you for dropping by, enjoy your Sunday.
xxx Hazel.

11 comments:

  1. Ooooh love it Hazel, haven't done any oriental for a while xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic piece, it just now showed up on my dashboard. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful postcard and a great choice of theme

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Hazel, love the design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous detail and depth. Thanks for sharing these techniques -I learn a lot from your description.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hands on artwork is really wonderful...great details and a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the detail and creative thought you put into this Hazel. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful understated design, Love this Hazel :D x

    ReplyDelete