Monday 12 May 2014

Abstract ATCs

The theme for the Paperplay April ATC swap was Abstract. I wasn't sure what to do for the this as I've never done any abstract art before. I looked at some images online and decided to spread some acrylic paint on my ATCs with a palette knife and made some lines with an out of date credit card and some circles with a bottle top. I stamped the face onto some tissue paper and painted the back with white acrylic, then I cut them out and adhered them to the ATCs.

This is how they turned out.




8 comments:

  1. These are brilliant, Hazel. You can obviously turn your hand to abstract really well too!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were perfect Hazel and so much better IRL because you can feel all the different textures

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous Hazel, great colours, too. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice effort at abstract ATCs! Well done you :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. love them all, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ATC's are fabulous Hazel :-) I so love the designs you have created.............stunning painted layers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are terrific Hazel with wonderful backgrounds-great technique to use and very inspiring

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous Hazel! xxx

    ReplyDelete