Saturday 14 May 2011

Craft Room Challenge Design Team

The Craft Room shop opened its doors earlier this year and is full of lovely crafting goodies. You can visit the shop by clicking the link on my side bar, go and have a look, you wont be disappointed.

The Craft Room fortnightly challenges will be starting soon and they need crafters to join their design team, so after much shall I have a go or shan't I have a go, I have decided  I shall. To apply you have to post 3 projects and say why you would be right for the team.

I started rubber stamping about 15 years ago and love getting my fingers inky. My favorite style is the grungy distressed look but I do other styles as well. I must admit that I'm not a cute person but do enjoy colouring images with promarkers and watercolours.

Here are my projects, I decided to show three different styles.
I made this for a Grungy Monday challenge, there is a lot of stamping and inking, the flowers are handmade.
 Here is a notebook that I altered using acrylic paint and glue to give the crackled effect.
Finally, this is a card that I made for the Less is More challenge. It's stamped and coloured with a red watercolour pencil and a waterbrush.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck Hazel

    Sam xxx

    http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, Hazel, good luck with the design team! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely samples each so different and well made. Thank you for your interesting Craft-Room Challenge, GOOD LUCK XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel
    Well done on taking the step and applying to be on a DT.
    I have been a fan of your artwork from the day I joined at KCUK. I wish you bundles of Good Luck but somehow or other I don't think you will need it, your artwork speaks for itself.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful.... good luck with the dt call.
    lynx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel I love all your samples- but think the notebook's my fav :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel,
    beautiful samples, love your style;-))m

    ReplyDelete