Saturday 5 February 2011

ATCs

Here are three ATCs that I made for a swap last year and never got round to putting on my blog. I stamped the main image [Crafty Individuals] on to some white card and then masked it before colouring the background with distress ink. The background stamps are by The Stamp Bug I don't know who made the dream stamp. I removed the mask and then coloured the image with felt tips and then added a little butterfly brad.

I stamped the main image [Stampington] onto white card then masked it before stamping the other images. The other stamps that I used are 7 Gypsies and Non Sequitor.I then coloured the card with distress inks and removed the mask. The clocks on the image are coloured in by using distress ink and a water brush. Last but not least I added a watch face to the ATC with a brad.
For this ATC I stamped the main Image [Elusive Images] on to white card and them masked it before colouring the background with distress ink and then stamping it. The stamps used for the background are Stampendous for the leaves and the Stamp Bug for the rest. I then removed the mask and gave her hair a little colour leaving her face white.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous set Hazel and all so different xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Hazel! I love the Time one especially! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely ATC's Hazel !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty ATCs - I too especially like the clock work lady.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ATC's! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the art stamps you used!

    ReplyDelete