Wednesday 17 March 2010

Moo Cards

I made these Moo Cards for a swap, the theme is Time. I've never made a moo card before so it was nice to do something different. The background and clock face stamps are by Creative Expressions and the stamp I used for the wings is by Invoke Art. I coloured the background with distress ink and covered the card and clock face with Crackle Accents but it doesn't show up very well on the photo. The edges of the cards has been embossed with cobalt sky Cosmic Shimmer UTEE. I wanted the wings to move so I attached them with a brad and stuck the face to the brad.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning and beautifully done, Hazel - makes mine seem VERY amateurish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Hazel. They too make mine look amateurish, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love how the wings move! xx

    ReplyDelete