Wednesday 3 February 2010

Lily Card


The stamp I've used for this card is by Joanna Sheen.
I stamped the image with Versamark on to a white card blank and then dabbed on orange and yellow chalk. The main image was stamped on to white card and coloured with Promarkers, the first time I've used them, all the card has been edged with a Marvy Blending Blox shades of gold. I rounded the corners of the image then matted on to a terracotta card and then stuck some black gems in the corners, I did the same with the happy birthday. I put some orange ribbon on the side of the card before attaching the happy birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Love how you've done this Hazel. I never think to colour my lily stamps in. I always seem to leave the petals white and send them as sympathy cards. Now I shall dig them out and try something different, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you created your lily card, Hazel, and the colors !!

    ReplyDelete