Wednesday 26 April 2017

Santorini Sunset

I'm hosting this months Art Journal Journey challenge, my theme is a Magical Mystery Tour, there has been some wonderful entries and I've enjoyed looking at them, Bluebeard and Elizabeth has made some gorgeous pages of Santorini and it reminded me that I did a painting of Santorini last year for an online workshop that I was doing. It's not that good and it never got blogged but I was quite pleased with it, so on this very cold day my old London bus has taken me to be in the lovely sunshine at Santorini.


Thank you for dropping by.
xxx Hazel.

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic painting, Hazel. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - I think it turned our BEAUTIFUL! A wonderful painting Hazel!
    Your theme is so popular! Great!
    Thank you for hosting - it was a pleasure for us to have you as a host!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing painting of the beautiful,scene Hazel

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely painting. You've captured the atmosphere really well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful painting - glad you saved it for your theme! Chrisx ♡☆♡☆

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful romantic place you painted!Thank you for hosting, it was a lot of fun for me!
    Happy Day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Hazel! Absolutely beautiful painting! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What do you mean it is not that good -- I would give anything to be "that" good! My daughter and I stayed on Santorini 22 years ago - wow how time flies. The most beautiful and mystical place - I loved every minute of our stay!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous sketch Hazel. I hope you really got to go there and this is part of a travel journal. :) Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete