I can't remember where I got the book from, it's been in my stash for years.
The finished cover.
This is the book before it was altered.
The inside of the book.
I painted the front and back covers with gesso and glued some lace on them, then I stencilled some circles with crackle paste, I painted the covers with acrylic paint and stamped some white circles and black script.
This is the front cover.
This is the back.
A close up of the flowers.
A close up of the crackle paste circles.
I coloured the pages with acrylic paint and a brayer, then I stamped the flowers and some squares.
I stamped some script with white acrylic paint..
I stamped some flowers in the background and then stamped the main flowers, I also stamped them onto some gelli prints and cut them out, I glued them over the stamped flowers on the pages.
I added the words and quotes, then I covered the pages with matte medium. I added some more colour and shadows with Faber-Castell Pitt Pens.
Below are some close ups of the pages.
I used Paper/Artsy stamps apart from a couple of quotes, I'm not sure who made them.
Thank you for looking.