Sunday 4 October 2015

Sunday Postcard Art - Pale

Pale is this weeks Sunday Postcard Art challenge theme.


I used a Gelli print for the background, I took a photograph of the moon one morning last week, so I printed a copy of it and glued it to the card then I stamped some Crafty Individuals trees. I printed a Gecko Galz image, cut out the lady and glued her to the card. I used Faber-Castell Pitt pens to add some colour and used a white pen for some stars. I wrote the Madeline Miller quote " and her skin shone luminous and impossibly pale, as if it drank light from the moon".

This is the photograph of the moon that I took last week.


Thank you for looking.
xxx Hazel.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely piece with the wonderful moon as background and the great quote. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your shades of blues xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magical! I love the way you stamped the CI trees, it really brings such depth to the scene and that fabulous moon and your wonderful Gelli Print.
    I really do love this!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hauntingly beautiful, Hazel. And using your own moon too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful project with a calmness about it

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful postcard Hazel and I adore all things that are moon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely quote! This is beautiful Hazel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely postcard Hazel and I adore how,you used your photograph of the moon, perfect backdrop for,the focal image . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful make Hazel! Great that you used your beautiful moon photo! Makes it more special! Awesome!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. That photo is awesome and I love how you stamped over it. This is such a wonderful postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So full of atmosphere - love that you included your own (very beautiful) photo of the moon. This is magical.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete