Good morning everyone, I thought it was time to start sharing some of the things that I've made over the year.
These are some cards that I made for a Watercolour Stamping Challenge at KCUK.
For the background on this card I used a JustRite stamp. I coloured the stamp with different coloured distress inks and sprayed water on it before stamping it on to the card. The image is a Judikins stamp and I used the same distress inks and water on watercolour paper as I did for the background. The sentiment is an Artistic Stamper stamp.
For this card I used a PaperArtsy stamp. I coloured the stamp with distress ink and sprayed with water then stamped the image two or three times on watercolour paper before inking it again. The sentiment is a PaperArtsy stamp.
For the background I used distress ink again but sprayed the watercolour paper with water before stamping. For the image I coloured the stamp with distress ink and sprayed water on it before stamping.
The background stamp is an Elusive Images/Chocolate Baroque stamp.
I'm not sure who made the image stamp.