Sunday 10 February 2013

Happiness Inchie

Happiness is the theme for this weeks Every Inchie Monday challenge.

 

 I love this image but it's quite large so I used shrink plastic to make my inchie. I was very lucky as the plastic shrunk down to almost the right size so I used some sand paper to tidy up the edges and get it to the right size. I used black Archival to stamp the image, I've no idea who made the stamp. I used a black Promarker to edge the inchie but the ink soaked into the plastic giving it a grey edge.

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant Hazel--it made me happy for sure

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, Hazel.

    The stamp is one of Cath's. I have a small and large version of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great image. Well chosen. I'm up here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic...I love that image! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this one, great take on the happiness theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely inchie Hazel, and a great image. Isn't shrink plastic handy for these inchies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inchie!This is really happiness,
    Henny

    ReplyDelete