Tuesday 28 August 2012

Three, Two, One.

The theme for the August ATC swap at the UK Stampers is to use three of something, two of something and one of something. I use three faces, two words and one crown.


I cut the ATCs out of some card that I'd coloured with Dylusions ink and I coloured the edges with peacock feathers distress ink. I stamped my PaperArtsy image onto white card and coloured the cheeks and eye with coloured pencil then I adhered it to the ATCs. I stamped the words [stamps unknown] and them I stamped and gold embossed my Flonz Craft crown, cut it out and adhered it to the ATCs. I drew lines round the edges of the ATCs.

I'm of to Ireland on Thursday for a week, our friends son is getting married there. Most of our friends are just going for the weekend but we decided to add a couple of days either side of the weekend to make a longer break. I'm not sure if I'm taking my laptop with me so I'll try and schedule a couple of posts before I go and I don't think I'll be able to do any commenting but will try and catch up as soon as I get back.

11 comments:

  1. FabulouscATC's Hazel, love the images and those crowns are fabulous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant ATCs so much colour and character.

    Enjoy your time in Ireland

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATCS! Have fun in Ireland, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab ATC's Hazel. Love the addition of the crowns. Have a wonderful holiday. See you when you get back.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favourite stamps and looks so fab on your ATCs hazel. Have a good time in Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set of atc's Hazel, love the images. Have a fab time in Ireland.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dynamic ATCs Hazel, great colours and the crowns are wonderful.
    Have a lovely time in Ireland.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fab atcs, love the colours and great images too! Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great ATC's Hazel, I love the colours you have got with the inks and the quirky coloured faces.
    Suex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours you have got with the inks Hazel and how you coloured the faces.
    Suex

    ReplyDelete
  11. brill atc's Hazel :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete