Monday 2 July 2012

June Swaps

It seems ages since I blogged anything so to make up for it I'm going to share two things with you that I made for a couple of June swaps.

KCUK Red White and Blue Tag swap.


I stamped the background with faded jeans Distress ink and stamped the little bus with red Colour Box ink. The flag was stamped onto white card with medeterranean blue Brilliance ink and red Colour Box ink, the London was stamped with black Archival, I then cut it out and attached it to the tag. The telephone box was stamped with Versamark, embossed with red powder, cut out and attached to the tag. The guard was stamped with black archival, coloured with a red felt tip, cut out and attached to the tag. I stapled some ribbon to the tag.
The stamps that I used are.
The Artistic Stamper for the background and London.
Artemio for the rest of the stamps.

UK Stampers Twinchie Swap


We had to show a little red heart on our twinchies, I cut mine out with the Cricut Accent Essentiaals cartridge.
I coloured the background with Dylusions spray and embossed the stamped image with black powder. I went round the edges with peacock feathers Distress ink. I used crackle glaze on the hearts and adhered them to the twinchies when dry.
The stamps I used are Elusive Images [Chocolate Baroque].

7 comments:

  1. Lovely twinchies and a gorgeous tag. What a fabulous tag for the Jubilee - some great images on there and so boldly coloured in. Super shows for us to see.
    Hugs, neet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag and twinchies! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your twinchies Hazel :)
    von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab patriotic tag Hazel and I really love your heart twinchies.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on both swaps Hazel--love the red hearts on the twinchies

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous makes Hazel. Love your tag and the twinchies. Great colours on those. Have a lovely day.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your London tag Hazel... fab twinchies too! xox

    ReplyDelete