Monday 4 June 2012

Fathers Day Cards

The June collage sheets over at Gecko Galz include a set called Man O Man, I have used this set to make my Fathers Day cards.
At the moment Gecko Galz have a sale on, if you buy a set of collage sheets you get another set free - so why not pop over there to take a look.


As well as using images from the Man O Man collage set I used a background paper called Noel from one of the Christmas sets and some Kraft card. I layered the papers onto a brown card blank.
I distressed the edges of the images and crumpled them up before matting onto brown card. I embossed a chipboard car shape with gold embossing powder and attached the sentiment. Lastly I attached some chain with brads.
I'm entering this card in the
Stamp Man  Make It For A Man Challenge.


I made this card with the Man O Man collage set and also used background paper from the Gypsy collection and a piece of Sonnet background Paper.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Fathers Day cards, Hazel. Love those images.

    I'm buying mine.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the images you have used & the inclusion of the chain. It puts me in mind of a pocket watch, my grandfather always wore one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards Hazel, love the chain and the vintage feel of both. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete