I coloured the edge of a 6" card blank with some peeled paint distress ink and stamped the flourish with the same colour in the top two corners. I've used Graphic45 steampunk debutante papers, they're double sided so I put one side across the bottom half of the card and made a panel with the other side matted onto black card. I attached this across the middle of the card, then I attached a strip of tissue tape. The image and sentiment was stamped onto white card and coloured with distress inks, then I cut them out and used foam pads to stick to the card. Last but not least I added a cog and game spinner.
The Artistic Stamper, the main image.
PaperArtsy, the sentiment.
Stamp Bug, the flourish.