I'm using the large Dylusions journal for the project, the pages are A4.
This is what I came up with for week one.
I covered the pages with music, crossword, dictionary, shorthand paper and book pages, the blue tit picture came out of a bird book that belonged to my dad, he'd written blue tit in pencil on it so I was very careful not to cover it with paint. I used a scraper to apply the acrylic paint rather than a brush as I didn't want the paint to be very thick, I also used a stencil and a couple of stamps on the background. I've written some of my goals for the year on a tag that's in the pocket, I may add more goals later on.
If you can see the journalling you will see that I've had the lurgy since Christmas - not a good start to the year, I wasn't very happy that I had to cancel a trip to Sadler's Wells to see Matthew Bourne's Edward Scissorhands. Although my head still feels like it's full of cotton wool and I still have a cough I'm feeling a lot better now.