Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Ginger Tom Brooch

The latest challenge over at Artful Times is to make a badge button or brooch so I thought I'd have a go.

I've been playing with some Pebeo Prisme Fantasy Paint and covered a wooden cat blank.

The colours I used are mandarin and Moonshine.

I love how the colours mix together, one of the fun things about this paint is that you never know what patterns you will get.

I adhered a pin to the back when the paint dried and this is me modelling it, I was really pleased how he turned out.


  1. I have fallen in love with your tom-cat, just GORGEOUS! Hugs, Valerie

  2. What a fantastic Hazel. I never would have thought of using a wooden shape on that way.

    Thank you for sharing this with Artful Times. I'm off to see what wooden emblies I have lol

    Love Chrissie x

  3. The paints have certainly created a beautiful effect.
    A really fabulous brooch.

  4. Love it Hazel and a wow for the effect of the prisme paint :)
    Great make for us at Artful Times
    Von ♥

  5. Hazel he is a gorgeous Tom cat love his colour and that great effect I you made with the paint. Sandra X

  6. Oh, wow, I love that marbled effect - what a cool brooch!
    Alison x

  7. i've never heard of that paint but now you have me wanting to Google it. Love that effect you got. Great pin!
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Times - Hugs, Neet x (sorry I am so late)