Tuesday 22 April 2014

Easter Tag

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Easter - I didn't do very much, my son stayed with us for a couple of days and I managed to do a little bit in the garden and some crafting.

I've made a tag for the Tag Along challenge - All Things Easter. I had hoped to blog it before Easter was over but I didn't get the chance.


I layered the Gecko Galz image onto some coloured card and paper and added some tissue tape, lace, flowers, some little black gems and ribbon.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Hazel and loving the matchbox from your previous post too!! Wonderful :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful easter tag Hazel. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute Easter tag Hazel with wonderful colours to brighten any day

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Hazel.
    Hope you had a lovely Easter.
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Easter tag Hazel, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete