Saturday 18 August 2012

Mirror Mirror

This is a digital layout that I've made for the Gecko Galz DT using some of the fabulous August papers and collage sheets.



Gecko Galz products that I've used
Glass Slipper and Mirror Mirror Background Papers.
The Queen and Castle from the Ever After Collage Sheet.
The Butterflies are from Tic Toc and Cameos Collage Sheet.
 
I've also used
Serif CraftArtist Digital Software.
Frame, Flowers and Ivy are from Digi Kits that work with the Serif CraftArtist.
 
I loaded the papers and images into the CraftArtist and played around with them until I was pleased with the result.

10 comments:

  1. Hazel!! this is TOO cool! Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel! this is TOO Cool!!! Love it, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great fun Hazel and slightly creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel,
    This is a beautiful page the background is amazing and the mirror just seems to pop off the page.
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  5. OO I like that Hazel, right up my street and you have done a brill job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh Hazel this is fabulous and of course I love, love, love the colour!!!

    Great job - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous LO Hazel... love those images! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hazel this is just gorgeous. Love the colours and beautiful design. Hope you are having a fab Monday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent card, love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been AWOL too long and now I come on here and see what beauties i have been missing. Love this LO - fab colours and images.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete