Thursday 17 May 2012

If The Crown Fits

I'd like to share this tag with you.


The stamps that I used are by Studio 490/Wendy Vecchi. For the background I used the Sentimental Art set and the image and sentiment are from the Regal Art set.
I embellished the tag with an Art Part border, a wooden crown and some silver crown charms. I also added some red gems.
To colour the tag I used Distress ink and stains and some chalks.

I'm entering the tag in a couple of challenges 
Sunday Stampers Queens and Crowns
Simon Says Stamp and Show Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Great tag! I love how you've layered your stamps, and very timely with the Jubilee coming up! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel, I love your tag, your queen certainly does have some attitude and the sentiment is perfect. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant tag Hazel, love that crown

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag, LOVE that background stamp and the 490 stamps are just the best... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fabulous tag, lovely colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant tag, very regal looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hhhhahaaa, good one ! luv the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel. Brilliant! Love it.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete