Thursday 13 September 2018

Alcohol Ink Galaxy

Hi everybody.
I have a couple of alcohol ink pages to show you today, I made them for Nina Ribena's Facebook challenge group.

I'd like to enter my pages in the Art Journal Journey Fantasy challenge.

 For the first one I used glossy card with alcohol inks and Promarkers, The words and moon are AALL&Create stamps and the flying man is a Deep Red stamp. I stamped with Stazon and used a black marker for the border.


For this page I used yupo paper with alcohol inks and Promarkers, the stamps are AALL&Create. I used black Stazon to stamp with and a black marker for the border. I also used surgical spirit for both pages.

Thank you for dropping by, you're all very welcome. xxx

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful pages, love the vibrant colours. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages with wonderful cheery colours! Gorgeous! Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright ink colours Hazel and the images you used on these fabulous pages.
    Would you like to add them to Art Journal Journey, they fit the theme I chose so well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for linking Hazel, they are awesome fantasy pages.
      Yvonne xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely colourful pages!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's fabulous to see you at AJJ! Thank you very much for joining us at ARt Journal Journey!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness Hazel, I left you a comment and it hasn't shown up. I have NO idea what I did wrong, but I'm already so late, it's hard to write a comment a second time.

    I wanted you to know I've never been very good with alcohol inks but you got two lovely pages. The Yupo paper is more subtle than the glossy card stock, but they are both extremely lovely and very colorful. Thanks for sharing these with us at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous pages Hazel, hope you are well, long time since I have been on your way blog..

    ReplyDelete