Tuesday 23 January 2018

A Couple Of Cards For Men

Like a lot of people I find cards for men difficult and I'm never happy with the results, I had a couple of cards to make quickly so I used a couple of Gecko Galz images.


I dry brushed some white gesso onto a couple of kraft cards then I stamped some images with Seth Apter background stamps. I added some tissue tape, hessian and the Gecko Galz image to the one with the car and added some denim, Impression Obsession die cut seagulls and the Gecko Galz image to the one with the ship.


I hope you're all having a lovely day and thank you for taking the time to visit. xxx Hazel.

5 comments:

  1. Perfect cards for men, love the vintage tones and the imagery is perfect. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine cards Hazel, they’re perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous cards Hazel! I made a bunch of men's cards yesterday...great minds! :-)
    Alison xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are two great cards Hazel. What a great idea to gesso Kraft cards! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these - great images, with rugged framing backgrounds. I'd love to receive them... not sure why the men are supposed to get all the good stuff!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete