Tuesday 8 August 2017

Cats

Hi everyone, sorry I've not done much commenting lately, hopefully by the weekend I should be visiting your blogs.

The challenge at Moo Mania and More is Cats so I'd like to enter a card that I made a couple of months ago.


I matted some paterned paper onto a white card blank. For the background I used distress ink to colour a Justrite stamp, before stamping it I sprayed some water on the inked stamp. The images were stamped with Laurel Burch stamps onto white card and then I coloured them with felt tip pens and cut them out. I added some flowers and sequins.

Thank you for dropping by, have a lovely evening.
xxx Hazel.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the cat and the colours. Hugs Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card with a fun cat

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful picture with the colors so great
    good night, nice dreams
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love cats and a great sentiment too. It's true happiness comes from within and you can choose to be happy even in adversity. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours in the background, and I've always thought that cats have got it pretty much sorted in the how-to-be-happy stakes. He's fabulous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete