Wednesday 25 May 2016

Friday The 13th

Good morning everybody, I hope you are all well. Before I show you my latest postcard I would like to apologize for not leaving comments on your posts. My husband has not been very well this year and we're backwards and forwards to the hospital as he's having lots of tests done. We're very fortunate that we live close to the hospital but I find it all very tiring. I've managed to make a couple of postcards and some cards this week that I can blog and I hope to be back commenting soon.

I've made this postcard for the That's Crafty Friday The 13th challenge.


I used a gelli print for the background and stamped the skull with Versamark and embossed it with white powder. I masked the skull and stamped some spider webs and added some splatters. The quote was stamped onto tissue paper and glued to the card, I removed the mask and stamped the spiders. I embossed the edges with Cosmic Shimmer Ultra Thick powder.
The stamps I used are,
Stampers Anonymous - Skull and background.
Inkadinkado - Spiders.
PaperArtsy - Quote.

Thank you for looking.
xxx Hazel.

6 comments:

  1. Loving that skull in the background xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool skull! Hope the hospital visits don't go on too much longer for you both.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. I,m really sorry to hear about your husband,s health issues Hazel. It must be a great worry for you both.

    What a super postcard you,ve made. A great background and really exciting stamping. Barbx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great make with fabulous layers Hazel. I hope hubby is better soon, take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read this, hope things are better now. An illness takes its toll on the whole family doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete